Saturday, December 26, 2009

My wedding ( someday )



Someday I'm going to get a ring and end up planning a wedding.
I'm 25 years old and so many people that I know that are my age and younger are getting married and having a ( big ) wedding. I have been to so many. Been in some.

AND I HAVE TO SAY
FUCK YOU AND YOUR WEDDING
MY WEDDING IS GOING TO BE WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

I have kept a folder of ideas and pictures I like for years. My parents are not paying for my wedding and they will not be planning anything about it. I will not have any cheesy DJ or dumb sand unity ceremony. No big poofy dress or the wedding topper with the bride dragging the groom. Common! That is such a crude joke and if people want there wedding to be a joke then whats up with that?

I am not going to have a boring frumpy ceremony.
( I'm Not a ROSE type of girl )

My wedding will be the wedding you talk about for years.

My wedding will be fun.

WE HAVE STYLE! SO NO DRESSES FROM DAVIDS BRIDAL
No mermaid dresses! I think they look awful on most people.

Check out a real wedding blog and wake up
Don't have a Dumb ass wedding!
http://offbeatbride.com/


1 comment:

Callie {Rawxy} said...

OMG, amen. And while we're on it... Eff Veils!!! (especially when worn in front of the face)